Board: Judy Scott, Bob Harris, Linnie Griffin, Joe Morris, Jenny Rice, Kaye Massie, Margie Benson
Directors not present:
The business meeting was called to order at 6:35 by Judy Scott, with a quorum of the Board present.
Secretary's Report – Joe Morris
* Approval of May 27 2019 meeting minutes as amended.
Linnie moved to approve the minutes, as amended. The motion was seconded by Kaye and passed unanimously.
Treasurer's Report – by Kaye Massie
* All bills are paid and there is $1115.63 including $0.10 interest in the bank account.
Linnie moved to approve the Treasurer's report. The motion was seconded by Tammey and passed unanimously.
Public Information Officer (PIO) Report by Tammey Newton
* Discussion about moving PIO report to just before the Informational Portion of the meeting.
* Brochure was presented for approval and was accepted as is.
* Officer Election Meeting. Linnie moved to accept the current board positions as filled: passed without dissent.
Judy Scott led the Pledge of Allegiance.
* Linnie Griffin presented material and oral history of Belfair development to present day state. One of the most important historical subjects was the founding and evolution of 'Evergreen Garden Club' and how the club was essential to the founding of the Blue Star Memorial Highway, and the importance of the Memorial Park on highway 3.
Meeting reports/Upcoming meetings/For the Good of the Order
* TIP-CAP will be discussed at our July 22nd meeting
Meeting adjourned at 8:41 PM.
Submitted by Joe Morris, Secretary. Approved by NMCV board 7/22/2019.