Board: Judy Scott, Bob Harris, Linnie Griffin, Joe Morris, Jenny Rice, Tammey Newton, Kaye Massie, Margie Benson
Directors not present:
The business meeting was called to order at 6:30 by JUDY SCOTT, with a quorum of the Board present.
Secretary's Report – Joe Morris
* Approval of April 22 2019 meeting minutes as amended.
Tammey moved to approve the minutes, as amended. The motion was seconded by Linnie and passed unanimously.
Treasurer's Report – by Kaye Massie
* All bills are paid and there is $1120.53 including interest in the bank account.
Linnie moved to approve the Treasurer's report. The motion was seconded by Bob and passed unanimously.
Public Information Officer (PIO) Reported by Tammey Newton
Other Business: Discussion of Membership materials
* Proposed sponsorship of meetings has been submitted, notice of approval (or not) will be published when we get a decision.
* Jenny Rice to make Membership Badges.
* Linnie and Kaye made two auction Baskets for Tahuya River Community Club.
* Jenny provided beverages/cookies for the Fire Dept CPR program on Sunday 28th April.
* Herb made a motion that Dues be raised to fifteen dollars per year, Linnie seconded, the Motion was passed with no dissenting votes.
* JUNE is Officer Election Meeting.
The Pledge of Allegiance was said.
Speaker: Kim Rinehardt, Program Director for Mason County HOST (Housing Options for Students in Transition)
Meeting reports/Upcoming meetings/For the Good of the Order
* Linnie Griffin will present information on Genealogy of Belfair and Mason County.
Meeting adjourned at 20:20 PM.
Submitted by Joe Morris, Secretary. Approved by NMCV Board 6/24/2019.