Board: Judy Scott, Bob Harris, Judy Scott, Linnie Griffin, Joe Morris, Jenny Rice, Tammey Newton, Kaye Massie, Margie Benson
Directors not present:
The business meeting was called to order at 6:33 by JUDY SCOTT, with a quorum of the Board present.
The Pledge of Allegiance was said. Afterward, everyone introduced themselves.
Secretary's Report – Joe Morris
* Approval of March 25 2019 meeting minutes as amended.
Jenny moved to approve the minutes, as amended. The motion was seconded by Margie and passed unanimously.
Treasurer's Report – by Kaye Massey
* All bills are paid and there is $1130.43 including $0.09 interest in the bank account.
Linnie moved to approve the Treasurer's report. The motion was seconded by Bob and passed unanimously.
Public Information Officer (PIO) Reported by Judy Scott
Other Business: Discussion of Membership materials
* Proposed sponsorship of meeting
* Jenny Rice to make Membership Badges
* Linnie and Kaye will make two auction Baskets for Tahuya River Community Club
* Jenny will arrange and provide beverages/cookies for the Fire Dept CPR program on Sunday, 28th April
* JUNE is Board Member Election Meeting.
2018 SR 3 Freight Corridor - wsdot.wa.gov/projects/sr3/freight/home
Meeting reports/Upcoming meetings/For the Good of the Order
* Kim Rinehardt, Program Director for Mason County HOST (Housing Options for Students in Transition) will be at our May 27th meeting
Meeting adjourned at 8:31 PM.
Submitted by Joe Morris, Secretary. Approved by NMCV Board 5/27/2019.