Board: Judy Scott, Bob Harris, Kaye Massie, Margie Benson,Linnie Griffin, Joe Morris, Jenny Rice, Tammey Newton
Directors not present:
The business meeting was called to order at 18:32 by Judy Scott, with a quorum of the Board present.
The Pledge of Allegiance was said. Afterward, everyone introduced themselves.
Secretary's Report – Joe Morris
* Approval of Jan 28th 2019 meeting minutes.
Linnie moved to approve the minutes, as distributed via email. The motion was seconded by Margie and passed unanimously.
Treasurer's Report – Kaye Massie
* All bills are paid and there is $1050.26 in the bank account.
Linnie moved to approve the Treasurer's report. The motion was seconded by Margie and passed unanimously.
Public Information Officer (PIO) Report –Tammey Newton
* We are very excited to hear from Matthew Melendez as he speaks about his work with the Great Bend Center for Music, his topic: The Arts: An Untapped Natural Resource
* Tammey presented several options for membership materials.
* Judy Scott added to the mix with additonal speakers and topics for future meetings.
* Most of the spring and summer informational presentations / topics were assigned targeted dates.
Business meeting adjourned at 7 PM
The Pledge of Allegiance was said.
GUEST SPEAKER: Matthew Melendez speaks about his work with the Great Bend Center for Music, his topic: The Arts: An Untapped Natural Resource
Meeting reports/For the Good of the Order
Next meeting Monday, March 25 2019: Mason County Community Services and the Opioid Epidemic
Meeting adjourned at 8:34 PM.
Submitted by Joe Morris, Secretary. Approved by NMCV Board 3/25/2019.