Board: Ralph Lartz, Linnie Griffin, Jack Kimball, Ken VanBuskirk, Jim Clark, Margie Benson, Kaye Massie, Greg Waggett
Directors not present: Lee Swoboda, Randy Neatherlin, Judy Scott
The business meeting was called to order at 7:00 PM by Vice Chair Ralph Lartz.
The Pledge of Allegiance was said.
Secretary's Report - Linnie Griffin
• Ken moved to accept the June 28 minutes as presented. The motion was seconded and passed unanimously.
Treasurer's Report - Jack Kimball
• All bills are paid and there is $1,582.04 in the checking account
Public Information Officer (PIO) Report - Ken VanBuskirk
• The North Mason Community Voice received a thank you from PUD 1 General Manager Steve Taylor for allowing them the opportunity to speak at the Voice meeting last month.
Business meeting adjourned at 7:05 PM.
The purpose of this meeting is to allow political candidates to speak in an informal setting. The North Mason Community Voice thanks all candidates who attended and presented. Candidate contact information is provided for all candidates, including those who did not attend. Voice meetings are always open to the public.
• Melody Peterson: www.melodypeterson.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, 360-490-2750
• Marcie Lohmeyer: www.marcielohmeyerforassessor.com, email@example.com, 360-426-7091
• Rick Ryan (did not attend): firstname.lastname@example.org, 360-490-2197
COUNTY COMMISSIONER, DISTRICT 3
• Ross Gallagher: www.rossgallagher.com, 360-426-6411
• Tom Randall: www.electtomrandall.com, email@example.com, 360-229-1173
• Jerry Lingle: 360-870-3325
• Brenda Hirschi: www.brendahirschi.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Terra Dittmer (did not attend): www.terradittmer.net, email@example.com, 360-463-0213
• Laura Ann Lewis (did not attend): www.lauraannlewis.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, 360-426-5763
PUBLIC UTILITY DISTRICT (PUD) 3, DISTRICT 1
• Lenny Knudson: email@example.com, 360-490-2463
• Lorraine Snyder: firstname.lastname@example.org, 360-427-2464
• Theresa Jacobson: email@example.com, 360-426-2887
• Linda Gott: firstname.lastname@example.org, 360-426-1297
35TH DISTRICT SENATOR
• Nancy Williams: www.grandmasgottarun4senate.com, email@example.com, 360-205-3838
• Tim Sheldon: www.votetimsheldon.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, 360-490-0351
• Justin Stang (write-in candidate): www.justinstang.com, email@example.com, 360-898-3606
35TH DISTRICT REPRESENTATIVE, POSITION 2
• Glenn Gaither: www.gaither4house.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, 360-229-3209
• Linda Simpson (did not attend): www.electlindasimpson.com, Linda@electlindasimpson.com, 360-850-7194
• Fred Finn (did not attend): www.reelectfredfin.com, email@example.com, 360-866-2000
35TH DISTRICT REPRESENTATIVE, POSITION 1
• Dan Griffey: www.griffey4statehouse.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, 360-229-8896
• Kathy Haigh (did not attend): www.kathyhaigh.com, email@example.com, 360-490-1977
• Michael Dorcy: www.michaeldorcy.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, 360-426-8621
• Monty Cobb: www.montycobb.us, email@example.com, 360-463-0137
• Casey Salisbury: firstname.lastname@example.org, 360-426-6908
• Rich E. Germeau (did not attend): www.gmo4sheriff.com, email@example.com
• Pat Swartos: firstname.lastname@example.org, 360-426-3554
• Debbie Soares: email@example.com, 360-427-3753
• Karen Herr (running unopposed): firstname.lastname@example.org, 360-490-3817
• Wes Stockwell (running unopposed; did not attend): email@example.com
• Elisabeth (Lisa) Frazier (running unopposed): firstname.lastname@example.org, 360-427-9186
The audience was able to ask questions after the candidates finished their presentations.
NEW BUSINESS/FOR THE GOOD OF THE ORDER
Linnie announced she is planning a barbeque and potluck for the August 23 meeting and asked if NMCV would pay for the meat. The rest of the food would be provided by members.
Margie made a motion authorizing the barbeque, with NMCV paying for the meat. The motion was seconded and passed unanimously.
The meeting adjourned at 8:45 PM so the audience and candidates could visit with each other.
Submitted by Linnie Griffin. Approved by NMCV Board 8/23/2010.